BOWLING IS LOVE
JOIN A LEAGUE
JOIN THE PARTY!
This tradition of bringing family and friends together is alive and well at King Pin Lanes, creating moments and memories that will last a lifetime, one frame at a time.
Whether you're looking for a night of fun, a place for your next party or even a new hobby, we welcome everyone, regardless of background, age or ability.
Join us for one of our regular or special events, for the most up to date promotions and offers please check out our facebook page!
OPEN BOWLING EVERY DAY
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Bowling prices and SPecials
Winter leagues now forming!!!!
Hours of Operation
Sun. 12pm - 8pm
Mon. 3pm - 11pm
Tue. 3pm - 11pm
Wed. 3pm - 11pm
Thurs. 3pm - 11pm
Sat. 3pm - 1am
Open Bowling Prices
Monday thru Thursday
$3.95 per person/per game
9am-5pm-$3.95 per person/per game
5pm-10pm- $4.95 per person/per game
Saturday and Sunday
$4.95 per person/per game
1 hour of bowling for up to 6 people
*shoes not included*
Monday thru Friday
1pm-5pm-$19.95 per hour
5pm-9pm-$24.95 per hour
Saturday and Sunday
24.95 per hour
PIZZA BOWL PACKAGE
1.5hrs of Bowling, Large 16" Pizza, Pitcher of Soda, and Shoes for up to 6 People
Pizza Bowl will return on 9/11/2020!!!!
Friday's and Saturday's
$19.95 Shoes included
Cosmic returns on 9/11/2020!!!!!!
Crescent Girls Women's
Kierpiec Kreations Mixed
Marty Reick Mixed
John Lenihan Mixed
Jack Spencer Morning Mixed
Copper City Interiors Mixed
Saturday Morning Youth
SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE
CONTACT US TO SIGN UP!
Kids Shoes $2.50 per pair
Adult Shoes $3.50 per pair
Reusable individual slip on shoe coverings $6.95 per pair
Title: Public Relations and Marketing Representative
Reports to: General Manager
Full-time or Part-time flexible hours
Qualifications: Must have extensive experience with social media platforms and website design. Knowledge of the bowling business is beneficial but not required. Demonstrated success in driving revenue and profitability in an on-premise entertainment business is a plus. Must satisfactorily complete all applicable background checks.
Develop programs and associated materials that illustrate the ability of King Pin Lanes to provide a venue for business recreational outings, seasonal parties, luncheons, team building exercises, etc.
2. Follow important projects through to completion to insure necessary coordination has taken place, and staff is trained to insure that customer expectations are exceeded.
3. Utilize existing data bases to contact select groups on social media with targeted messaging.
4. Assume responsibility for King Pin Lanes social media activity. Create and implement a social media plan and presence, utilize software driven posting schedules, assure that social media posts occur in their absence.
5. Develop, distribute, and be responsible for all in center promotional material. Work with and train staff to assist with ongoing promotions.
6. Identify and contact local and statewide fraternal organizations, ie: Moose, Elks, NYS Bowling Association, Fire Fighters, etc., to solicit bids for their annual tournaments.
7. Responsible for maintenance of the kingpinlanes.com website , keeping it customer friendly, informational, current and original.